We are the Kansas Brewery Running Series and we run for beer!
Join us at Happy Basset Brewing Company on August 28th, 2021 for a 5k fun run course that starts and ends at this awesome taproom off of 29th and Wanemaker. Weave through the surrounding area at whatever pace you like, no matter what there’s a beer waiting for you at the finish line!
What’s included?! All participants receive:
- FREE craft brew from Happy Basset Brewing Company
- Your choice of a collector’s pint glass or seasonal swag item from the Brewery Running Series
- Your chance to win sweet door prizes, like Brewery Running Series merchandise or a growler to take home
- Access to event festivities, games, goodies and giveaways
- And more!
We are all about being active, having fun and giving back to our local community. Since our inaugural event (the Brewery Running Series was founded in Minnesota in 2012), we have been able to donate over $200,000 back to local nonprofits. This event will add to that tally by donating to Boys and Girls Club of Topeka! So not only do you get to a little exercise and enjoy a great beer, you are contributing to our awesome community!
Registration is limited, so sign up today!
- This is an untimed, fun-run. All levels of walkers, runners and joggers are welcome.
- This is an open course, meaning roads will NOT be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- We create each route to start and end at the brewery and to show off the surrounding neighborhood. The course will be marked with arrows to help you know where to go.
- You must bring a valid ID or driver’s license. You do not need to be 21 to enjoy the event, but you must be 21 to enjoy the beer. Please drink responsibly. (Registered, underage participants will receive a token for a FREE non-alcoholic beverage)
- Our events are rain or shine! If conditions become unsafe to run, we will still hang out and drink beer!
- There will not be a bag check; please plan accordingly and dress appropriately for the weather.
- There is public parking available. Is public transit an option for you? Check and see if there’s an accessible route nearby. We always encourage carpooling and safe, designated drivers.
- Safety is #1! We will be respecting all COVID-19 safety guidelines as outlined by the CDC and our local department of health, including but not limited to:
- Masks required at the taproom at all times, unless otherwise noted.
- Participants to respect social distancing and allow 6′ between themselves and anyone else on the course / trail
- Reduced contact for check in and event goodies at the finish line
- And more as it may apply to this particular location.
Keep an eye out – we will send you all final event details via email the week of this event and share anything else you might need to know.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheers to beers! We’ll see you at Happy Basset Brewing Company